Like haircuts, colours, and lipstick shades, fragrance trends vary by region. Need proof? Fragrance subscription service Scentbird (for $15 per month, the company sends you a month’s supply of fragrance that allows you to try before you buy) analysed data from its over 35,000 subscribers to see which perfumes are the most popular in major U.S. cities from Atlanta to Los Angeles.
Here are the most popular perfumes across the US now:
- Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum Spray $76.
- Commodity Bergamot Eau de Parfum Spray $135.
- Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette Spray $30.
- Nest Black Tulip Eau de Parfum Spray $72.
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Pura Eau de Cologne $110.
- Rag & Bone Encens Eau de Parfum $150.
- Atelier Bloem Nieuw Amsterdam Eau de Parfum $195.